Monday 10 January 2011

HOW TO VOTE FOR ME?

The bloggi awards are the best recognition a blogger can get. This is the Eleventh Annual Weblog Awards and i would be happy if you all help me to get some recognition. I want my blog to be the Best New Blog started in the year 2010. Here is how the voting is done, please click the following link-

http://2011.bloggi.es

There are many categories mentioned in the webpage like Best Asian Blog, Best Australian Blog, Best Gossip Blog;) A person has to send three different nominations. There are two columns Nominee and URL under each category. You can mention any three blogs you know and please remember to add my name and my blog's URL under the Best New Blog category. In case you aren't aware of any other blogs i would be happy if you nominate my friends' blogs under the following categories-
1. Category- Best New Blog: Nominee- Nivedita Louis, URL- http:/www.cloudninetalks.blogspot.com
2. Category- Best Asian Blog- Susan Johnson, URL- http:/www.susiesbigadventure.blogspot.com
3. Category- Lifetime Achievement- American Bedu, URL- www.americanbedu.com


After keying in the above details, please scroll down the page where you can mention your mail address and then you can submit your nominations. The page will ask you to login your mail id and click a link on a message from bloggi. Please click on it from your mail id, voting is now complete. I would be happy if you can nominate me and provide me the much needed BOOST! Thanks to all in advance:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, just let me know your feedback:)